Another year is coming to a close and I always start reflecting early on the year. My birthday normally kicks things off as I close out another year rotating around the sun which either rolls into or coincides with Thanksgiving and then we are in December!
Nothing like a BibRavePro Thanksgiving linkup, don’t forget to click the link at the end of the post to check another Thanksgiving themed post!
So with that, let’s talk running! This year has been a big year for me running wise and I’m always so happy to get out there and run.
- I’m thankful for the good runs – You know those runs. The ones you are excited to get out there and crush and everything aligns and you just float through it and feel great. Those are the runs we chase!
- I’m thankful for the bad runs – I am thankful for the bad runs because I can still run. It reminds me to be thankful for an able body that can have bad runs.
- I’m thankful for the resources I have to be able to run – I’m thankful for the resources and the support I need to fuel my running obsession. I’m thankful for a car that gets me to the races. I’m thankful for shoes that support and protect my feet. I’m thankful for running jackets that keep me running all year round!
- I’m thankful for my running Ohana – You’ve been so inspiring and supportive! Between my social media friends, my local running friends, my friends who have started running and to my BibRavePro family, you are amazing and inspire me to get out their and push myself.
- I’m thankful for an able body and a sense of achievement – I’m thankful for a body that is healthy and strong and allows me to push hard and achieve new goals. This year I’ve met so many of my running goals and it’s been truly amazing. Everyday I can get up and move my body, go new distances, try new speeds and explore new places I’m truly happy!
The running community and runners are really an amazing bunch of people. Inspiring, perspiring and always striving to achieve more and beat yesterday (to steal Garmin’s slogan).