I went to Disneyland recently with some friends to experience all the fall happening and Halloween Time at Disneyland is awesome!
- Food: all the seasonal items were delicious! Special shoutout to the warm maple cranberry cake that @DisneylandToday recommended from Taste Pilot in DCA. Yum!
- All the fall – the decorations are so awesome and there are so many fun extras!
- Trader Sam’s – a must do on every trip!
- Ghost Galaxy! – This makes Space Mountain feel like a completely different ride, this is a MUS DO!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Join Jack as he and the rest of Halloween town take over the Haunted Mansion. This is more than just an overlay, the whole attraction feels refreshed and new!
Now for lots of pictures!
Pumpkins for everyone!!!!
A beautiful morning!
Time to see the pumpkin king! This is DON’T MISS during September-Dec.
Welcome aboard explorers!
Until next time, Syndrome out!