Today is a day to give thanks. It's been a tough year but I still have a LOT to be thankful for!
Top of the List for 2015:
- My boyfriend - seriously I would've fallen a part if it wasn't for him
- My family - I know they are there cheering me on and supporting me always
- My friends - I love my friends far and wide and while I don't get to talk to them as much as I'd like I know they've got my back and I've got theirs
- My running family - It has grown tremendously this year and it gets me so reved up for 2016 adventures! Which leads perfectly into...
- BibRavePro - This is an amazing group of people and being on this team just gives me that extra fire to keep running, racing and sharing my little running world!
- A New Job - I'm about to start a new job (I'll share with you guys soon) and I'm excited for the new opportunities it will open up to me
I could go on forever but this is the top of the list right now.
What's on your list this Thanksgiving?
You can think it over while scarfing down some pie!