My review of the 2015 10th Anniversary Disneyland Half Marathon and my 3rd Dumbo Double Dare finish!Read More
The inaugural race took runners on a similar route as today including running near Angels stadium and running through both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure!
The medal also has a familiar feel to it! So pretty!
More fun facts tomorrow!
*images were taken from Fat Chicks Running Race Recap Blog
Event is over, thanks for your support!
I'm so excited to be sharing with you all that I'm hosting my very own virtual run! This is something I've been thinking about doing for a little over a year and I've been working on getting everything together for a couple months now and FINALLY I can share it with YOU!
I'm sooo excited! Like seriously! So I'm pleased to announce that you can all participate in the...
So there is this theme park that's kind of having a big birthday coming up (the big 6-0) and I thought there couuldn't be a better way to connect Disney loving runners everywhere than by hosting a virtual race to celebrate this amazing birthday! Run 1 kilometer for every decade of Disney theme parks!
- When: July 17-19 (try to complete the 6k during the birthday weekend!)
- Where: Anywhere - it's a virtual race so you can run wherever is most comfortable for you
- How far: 6k or 3.7 miles, or however far you feel like running
- Cost: $35 - this includes the cost of shipping, all net proceeds will go to ALSF
- What Will I Get: A bib, an awesome 2.5" glittery medal (see below), and some other fun goodies! Race Packets will be mailed the week of July 6th.
Oh! Oh! And before I forget the glittery, 2.5", beautiful medal...