Any time is a great time for goal setting!Read More
So this week has been pretty long. The 24 hour Disneyland left me exhausted and then launched into a long yet awesome week at work. After all of it I was feeling pretty deflated so as I sit here on Friday relaxing, it seems like a good time to reflect and me thankful for all the awesome parts of my life.
- Living, working, eating - I somehow am able to balance everything I need financially to make ends meet and then some. I am thankful that I'm able to support myself at 25 with a great job that I love!
- My cat loves belly rubs - It sounds weird, but my cat loves belly rubs and I love giving him belly rubs. The simple things.
- An Able Body - When I get bored or "down" about my running, I always try to disconnect from my tech and goals for a run, and just appreciate that my body is AMAZING. I can run and jump and live my life how I want to without physical limitation.
- Friends - I have some awesome friends. I tend to be pretty busy with work and my general homebody nature, but I love when I get to hang out with them!
- My Experiences - I've had some amazing experiences in my life. I've achieved things I've dreamed about (including signing a vertical support column that is now in a WDW attraction!) and I know my life has so much more ahead of it!
- Family - While I don't see them often, they are always there when I need some support and I love them for that. They help me keep a level head and give me outside opinions when I need some perspective.
- Podcasts - I love them because as a person who isn't a big reader, I can still learn and grow wherever I go. I love listening to Things You Should Know and Science Friday when running. I feel like I'm killing 2 birds with one stone, expanding both my physical and mental self!
- Ice Cream - This is by far my favorite food and I'm so happy it exists!
- Coffee - Again, same as ice cream, I love it's existence. There is something so comforting about a hot cup of joe to kill those afternoon sleepy feelings.
- Life - Even though I get stressed out and tested, I'm happy to be alive and living in this exciting and interesting part of human history. Today is a very unique time where I can connect with anyone from anywhere while being ANYWHERE. It really is incredible!
What are you happy for?
However, now that I have more leisure time, I've been running! It's been great! I'm also excited to try out some more Ignite Naturals products. I have gels and recovery drink coming in the mail which I'm excited to try out and let you all know about it!
I also have a fun fundraiser idea that I'm hoping to let you all in on in about a month and another side project that I'm working on which are keeping me busy and keeping me moving forward!
Next race - still planning to run the Rhode Races Marathon! Should be fun and I'll get to tick off another state in my effort to run a marathon in every state (it's a lifetime goal, not trying to blitz it).
Things I'm looking forward to:
-A nice reflective run on the day of the Boston Marathon
-Signing up for the Dopey Challenge
-Going to Rhode Island to run my marathon and see friends!
-Visit family in Ohio for Easter!
Lots of fun things on the horizon and I look forward to some fun posts!
What are you looking forward to?
Here's to more runs and figuring out what's around the next bend!