I hiked my first and second 14er this weekend. Let's go on this adventure together up Mt Grays and Mt Torreys!Read More
It's been awhile since I've written a list of favorites and as always I've been learning to use new products. Here are my new favorite things in 2015!
1. iPod Nano Clip - This thing has been a life saver. I no longer run with my iPod Nano in my hand or in an arm band, this case keeps it secure and out of the way! This is the one I got:
- I am a convert to the thick runner headband thing and thank you RawThreads for once again being awesome!
- These things are no joke. I put them on my hiking boots and my running shoes and they stay put. I don't have to walk like a grandma over packed snow/ice. I've just been using the basic walk version and I'm excited to try others. AMAZING!
4. Boulder Running Company/Group Runs - I use to shy away from these not liking and "organized" running time but it has been a great way to meet new people and learn about running in a new town!
5. Wool - I have been converted to wool. I use to think it was just itchy and uncomfortable to wear but it's so warm and does the trick on cold days. Need to invest in more wool socks for both running and every day!
Rocking my handmade wool hat!
These are my new favorite things since 2015 started, what have you discovered in the new year?