The BUFF® Run Pack Hat is light-weight and super packable. Great for your go anywhere type of running (which is kind of all running).Read More
Where did February go? Wow! We are already into March and I'm hoping Boulder digs itself out of the cold and snow we've been getting lately soon!
On to the crafts I worked on this month!
1. Spiral Hat
- Pattern: Divine Hat
- Patons Classic Wool Yarn - Mercury
- US Size H Crochet Hook
- US Size J Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Modifications: Added 3 additional rows so it could fit my big head. Missed the note about the slip stitch to join the rows so just worked in the round. Super cute and super warm!
2. Cat Nip Toy
- Pattern: FREE Crochet Pattern - Mousie
- Lion Brand - Bonbons Yarn - Beach
- Modifications: I couldn't figure out the knot for the eyes so I just sewed them flat. To add the catnip I layered it with the polyfill (add a little filling, sprinkle on some catnip, add some more filling, and so on). My cat loves this toy!
3. Crocheted Slippers
- Pattern: BASIC CROCHET SLIPPER PATTERN
- Patons Classic Wool - Kimono
- Red Heart Super Saver - Black (trim and strap)
- US Size G Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Nylon Thread
- Modifications: Added a strap and button by starting the trim near the middle of the slipper where I wanted the strap, going around and then chaining after finishing the trim to the desired length. I then sewed on buttons to the opposite side. I followed the pattern and suggested modifications to fit. If I was going to make these again I'd add a little less length so they are more snug and add more to each row so the slipper extends up the sides a bit more.