Don't let excuses get you down. Learn about the three main types of excuses and how to beat them to become a more awesome runner! LOTS OF AWESOME GEAR! (This post is a part of a series of 2XU sponsored BibRavePro blog posts)Read More
So this has been in the works for a bit now but I'm happy to officially announce to you all that I'm a BibRave Ambassador!
This is an awesome group of people out there racing and spreading a love for running and getting to that finish line!
Do you know BibRave?
This is an awesome website that has reviews for races across the nation. Want to know what a course is like? Aid stations? Medals and after party? That information is there!
With thousands of reviews and comprehensive rating and review system you'll get all the info you need to decide on your next race.
Plus - You can add YOUR own review to share your story and pay it forward for future runners.
BibRave.com - Check it out! Make an account! Review races you've run! Gain from other's knowledge of races! Become more awesome!*
*not gauranteed but probable!
"That's great Katherine but what do you have for me?"
I'm getting there!!!
So being a part of this ambassador program means I get to share some discounts with you!
I'll be participating in 2 races (so far) through Bib Rave and I have discounts for you!
- Hot Chocolate 15k/5k in Denver - Join me and use coupon code BibRaveDen to get an awesome Hot Chocolate Buff! PS - Buffs are awesome!
- North Face Endurance Challenge in Park City, UT - I'll be tackling (my first) 50k and if you want to run in Wisconsin, Ontario, or Utah (w/ me!) you can get 15% off with code BIBRAVE15
I'll update a bit page with more but to start we also have these discounts:
- Discount Code: BibRavePromo for $5 off all distances
- Free Hot Chocolate Buff w/ code BibRaveChi
- Get 20% off with code TOMPRO
Also, if you want to chat with fellow runners, join us for
Tuesdays at 8pm CT! It's a great time!
Well that's all for now and look for post soon as I tackle my first 50k. It's going to be a new adventure!