I'd be lying if I said there weren't days when I did get bored, but most days I'm listening to my tunes or my podcasts to keep me company. For February I'll be posting my favorites here every Wednesday.
Today, we're going to cover my top picks for Disney podcasts which are my more frequent "go to"s on my iPod.
- Mickey Miles Podcast - This is a great podcast that matches my love of running with my love for runDisney. Great information and interviews to keep you company on any run!
- WDW Today - These guys (and gals) are great! It's a round table discussion so you get lots of perspectives and interesting conversation about Walt Disney World. There is rarely a podcast where I don't look a little crazy chuckling to myself.
- WEDWayRadio - This is a great podcast for historical/imagineering/other information about the Disney parks. Great hosts and a great podcast with lots of information.
- WDWRadio - Another great host and great information about the parks present and past. Anything that references an interview with Jim Korkis is a gem. These podcasts are usually about an hour log so this is perfect for those long runs.
- DisUnplugged - There is both a Walt Disney World and Disneyland edition of this podcast and both offer great round table discussions of the parks and are great for news and information. They always keep me in the loop on the latest park happenings.