- Food and Wine is the best time of year at WDW. It's just so fun/delicious and we really enjoyed getting our booklets stamped at each booth we went to! The merchandise was pretty awesome too!
- They didn't have Food and Wine beer glasses this year but they did have cute wine glasses, we saw them at the first booth we stopped and then discovered they were at every booth, ack! Let the search begin!
- Not a fan of the 6 oz beers. These were seriously annoying. I get that they are trying to curtail severe drunkeness, but these little dixie cups were annoying.
- Biergarten is the best! So much fun and great beer. I wanted to start off our trip by eating here because Wookie loves Germany. I also really enjoyed their Oktoberfest beer!
- Turtle Talk is so much fun. You need to take a minute to go check this out!
- Mission: Space - I hadn't been on this in a while and I forgot how fun this is. Great attraction!
- Lamented the closing of Maelstrom :(
- Illuminations - I still love this fireworks show. We had the perfect spot to view it from and no annoying people nearby to ruin it. It was magical and one of the highlights of the trip!
|This is my kind of dragon. (aka made of chocolate)|
|The only troll for me!|
Continue to Part 4 here: Part 4: Hollywood, Hoop Dee Doo, and Halloween!