2015 Boston Marathon Cut-off is 1:02 Under Qualifying Mark - I've definitely got BQ on the brain so this is something I'm super interested in. It's also sparked a debate between cutting off qulaifiers to make room for charity bibs, I don't have a strong feeling on either side of the equation.
21 Boozy Cider Drinks To Try This Fall - Yes, yes, and yes!!!
Other Internet Happenings!
|Happy Fall! Love Pusheen!|
- RUNDISNEY ANNOUNCES THE "GOOFY GIVEBACK" - in case you missed it
- It's All in the Hips - Interesting article regarding foot strike and gate
- 10 Essential Strength Exercises for Runners - Some nice core exercises here!
- Plantar Fasciitis Relief - Because overuse causes this to flair up for me
- Weekend's Races Give Hints for Fall Marathons - Elites running this weekend, it's basically the running equivalent of fashion week apparently
- 20 Beginner-Friendly Trail Ultras - Because I'm always on the fence about going ultra
- BELIEVE TRAINING JOURNAL + EXCLUSIVE 6 BAR PACK - Lauren Fleshman's running book/journal and yummy snacks all for $29.99!
- 15 Killer Pancake Recipes That Will Make You Drool - Yum and also self-explanatory for why it made the list
- How to Turn a Glove into a Chipmunk - Cute/cheap/simple craft, looks fun to me!
- 35 Photos Of Momonga Dwarf Flying Squirrels - Because these are the most adorable animals ever!
- @RunnersandCats - Seriously, this Twitter account was created for me! Check it out!
- FroYo - Don't underestimate the power of delicious milk and sugar frozen into delicious flavors
- runDisney registration day - It's like a game, how fast can I register and then it's a waiting game as you watch the registered percentages fill. A little adrenalin rush at 9am PDT!
- Google Hangout Emoticons - They look like gumdrops and kind of derpy, I love using them and chuckling at their odd shape and the thought that someone designed them all.
- This picture from @BearsActHuman