EEP! One week until I leave for Orlando, Walt Disney World, and my second Dopey challenge!
I'm totally excited!
Last year I wrote about my whole running experience, you can check out my Dopey recap here: The Dopey Experience - In Review
I learned a lot from last year and here are the things I want to keep in mind this year:
- Listen to my body - Be it before, during or after, I need to listen to my body and make sure I'm taking it easy when I need it. Last year I think I pushed a little to hard to go to the parks in between.
- Have fun - I'm running the races with friends this year and I can't wait to get character pictures and enjoy the miles
- REST! - this goes along with number one, but I need to rest between races. Last year I pushed it too much in between races and I really needed to rest.
- Get to the finish - This is a big one. Just get to the finish some way, some how.
- Not spend a lot of money at the expo - I've been going through everything in my apartment since I'm moving and I DON'T NEED ANYMORE USELESS STUFF! I want to get a stick, an "I Did It" shirt, and one other sweatshirt but really, I can't buy more stuff that will get donated in a year or 2.
What are you goals for WDW Marathon Weekend?