Rocking my Disney Side at the Disneyland. 24 hours at Disneyland in 2014!Read More
It was so much fun rockin' my Disney Side at Disneyland for 24 hours. I'm 3/3 on attending a 24 hour day at Disney and each time is a completely unique experience. Loved that Disneyland kept BOTH parks open for 24 hours!
Also, next week I'm excited to run my FIRST virtual race, the Skirt Sports Half (http://www.skirtsportshalf.com). I registered at the $115 dollar value which meant I got a $100 gift card + Swag, including a Skirt Sport skirt ($32 value) so basically you can MAKE money on this race! Why wouldn't you register?! Also, this raises money for their charity, Kick Start, which promotes women's running! This is what we call a win-win-win situation!
- Monday - Rest day! Did some walking but nothing to intense. Also kicked off doing more core workouts.
- Tuesday - 4 Miles + Walking to test - Also did another ab workout.
- Wednesday - 6 Miles - Abs were really sore from Mon and Tues so I planked
- Thursday - 4 Miles - Also planked for 2 min
- Friday - Rest - Well sort of if you don't include walking all day at Disneyland! I logged 37k steps during the 24 hour day at Disneyland!
- Saturday - Rest - Finished up the 25 hour day at Disneyland then hit the road back to the Bay Area - I then slept until 7am Sunday (aka 16 hours)
- Sunday - 16.5 Miles - Started off a little rough because I was suffering from a Disney hangover (dehydration+sugar/caffeine crash+sleep deprivation = Disney hangover) but once I got through the first 2 felt pretty good! Powered by Energy Bits and Ignite Naturals!
Fitness High: Feeling my FitBit buzz because I had reached my step goal for Saturday right at the moment my friend and I headed for the Disneyland exit at 6am! It was magical!
The Rock Your Disney Side event at Disneyland Resort was awesome! So much fun and I also took my Bia out for a spin on the rides and LOVED having the auto-upload so I could see them right after. Look for a fun blog post Monday! You can catch up on the fun NOW if you go to my twitter - https://twitter.com/MouseRuns
So have you wanted to check out a Bia Sport watch? It's a great new GPS enabled watch made by and awesome team (granted I'm biased) and I want to let you check it out!
I'll be at Disneyland's Rock Your Disney Side 24 hr event and I would love to show it off! I'm hoping to see how much of my day I can track.
Ever wanted to see what your GPS track would look like when you ride Big Thunder Mountain or Matterhorn? I'm going to find out!