So there is one thing that I unapologetically LOVE and that's Christmas music. I (half) joke that I would have so much more room in my brain if I could empty out all the Christmas carol lyrics that were jammed into my brain during High School show choir. When a Christmas song comes up when I shuffle my music in July, 90% of the time I don't skip it. In October I'm itching to start listening to Bing Crosby croon and Mariah Carey belt. Christmas music speaks to my soul.
As runners/people we are always looking for new music and so I thought I'd share with you my Christmas favorites!
- The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOszvL9lgSs
- Baby It's Cold Outside - Rain Wilson and Selma Blair - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hEJQbEYjRg
- We Three Kings/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bare Naked Ladies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVNzgUxE-g
- Carol of the Bells - Bird and the Bee - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvkp2QY4qEI
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Bruce Springstein - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIVYxZOWwo
- Also anything from the Muppet Christmas Carol or carols performed by the Muppets. Always a win!
These are just some of my favorites!