Are you getting excited Disneyland Half runners?! I know I am! I can't wait to take home some of these beautiful medals!
This is the 10th year of the original Disneyland race and with that in mind, I'm going to count down the 10 days leading up to the weekend kick-off on September 3rd with a Disneyland Half fact each day! Check back daily to learn about this amazing race!
I love the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend. It's a great mix of Disney and running and Disneyland really is the Happiest Place on Earth! I know you're excited so I thought I'd include some of the information here to get you prepared!
- You'll want to print and sign all waivers before showing up - Waivers can be found here: Disneyland Half Event Waivers
- Don't forget you have to stop by the expo to pick up your race bib and information, you cannot have a friend or family member pick it up for you!
- Your waiver has your bib number on it near your name at the bottom of the last page, now you can find your corral assignment - Corral Assignments: Corral Placements
- Read through the event guide to learn about the race, corrals, and all the other vital informatin for a successful race day! - Event Guide can be found here: Disneyland Half Event Guide 2015
- Now it's time to check out WHERE you will be running!
While you wait for the countdown to begin, here are some other blogs I've written around running at Disneyland:
- Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2014 - What to Get Excited For
- Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - Disneyland 10k
- Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - Disneyland Half
- Disneyland Half Marathon - 10 Things On My Must Do List!
Leave a comment telling me what you are most excited for? Is this your first race? Your 6oth race? What charcater do you want to see?
See you all on race day!