July is upon us and that means... we are already half way through the year! How are you doing?
Here's how my year has been so far:
- Miles run: 734.21
- Races Completed: 9 (most in January)
- Up next: Disneyland Half Marathon!
So my goals got a little off track this year. I ended up hurting my hip and it's been a slow trek to get back on track.
Is a 50k still in my future this year? Maybe.
Is another marathon in my future this year? Hopefully!
Will I run some more half marathons? Yes! I love the half marathon distance!
What am I going to do with the rest of my year?
- HIKE! I love hiking and can't wait to scale my first 14er!
- Run the races on my schedule and hoepfully work in a few more! Maybe a 50k if I start feeler stronger but I'm still babying my hip right now.
- Try Power Yoga
- Try Swimming - this is something I've been talking about for awhile and I would love to hit the water!
I really want to get out there and try out some new things. I think boxing myself into just running for this long is starting to wear on my poor body. Poor me... jk! I just want to get stronger and faster. It's all about the running, baby!
So how are you doing with your goals? On track? Ahead of schedule?