Hey there running friends!
Sorry for the lack of posts life picked up quite fast and now I'm ready to find a new balance and get back to the blog!
So quick update on upcoming races!
- Colorado Marathon - May 3rd - Point to point race with a beautiful course (according to reviews)
- Bolder Boulder - May 25nd - This is a Boulder 10k classic! Can't wait!
- Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare - 9/5-9/6 - I've decided to running this race for charity, Alex's Lemonade Stand, and I'm excited to do some fundraising! More details to come!
Let me know if you'll be at any of those races!
- Push-ups continue - Feeling stronger
- Planks continue - not as consistent about these but doing them more often than before!
I've also recently been super Disney jealous of everyone who's gotten to go to the new Trader Sam's Grog Grotto. It looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in person!!!
Overall I've just been pretty tired and I've been working through that as I gear up for my next race. That's my current hurdle.
What's your workout hurdle as we gear up for spring races and summer beach days?