Thursday we woke up bright and early because we were meeting up with my kicka$$ Bia boss who was in Orlando to get some watches in the Fit2Run stores (whoooo hooo!). We told her we'd meet her at 9 at Disney Hollywood Studios. Plan for the day was early to DHS, back to the resort to chill, then Hoop Dee Doo and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. It was going to be a long, but AWESOME day!
After a bit of a delay at the resort we hopped a bus and were at DHS in no time. First stop? Rockin' Rollercoaster!
Disney Hollywood Studios Highlights:
- Tower of Terror is always great even if it does take all of my courage to get on it. Maybe one day this won't scare the bejesus out of me. Wookie enjoyed the different drop profiles!
- Rockin' Rollercoaster - LOVE THIS RIDE!
- Star Tours - still the best way to blast throughout the galaxy and the update is still awesome!
- Great Movie Ride - Really glad the rumor is this isn't going away! This really is the classic ride for this park
- Overall - really sad at how empty this park feels now. I can't wait for them to officially announce all the rumored plans!
|Your days are numbered...|
|All you can drink sangria, yes please!|
|Our view of Pioneer Hall!|
|All the grub!|
- The atmosphere can't be beat but the music in the areas was very loud and for some reason made me anxious and was just sensory overload for me.
- It was VERY crowded. There were just people everywhere and combined with the loud music, it just made it feel even more chaotic in my mind
- The trick or treat stops were often and offered up a lot of candy
- We only took a picture with the "Old Hag" (aka the Evil Queen in disguise) but the character meets looked fun!
- Boo to You! - The parade was amazing as always, this is a don't miss part of the party!
- Celebrate the Magic - This is a great show, I love the projection shows on the castle. It plays so many tricks on your brain!
- Hallo-Wishes! - Wow! Just wow! This show is AMAZING!!!!! Be sure to stand back towards/on Main St so you can see ALL the fireworks.
- Merchandise was okay, some cute pins but everything else was just "okay".
- Villians Mix and Mingle - It's been a couple years since I had seen this show but it was short and ending with the Queen of Hearts dancing alone on stage was a weird way to end it.
|Looking for a "head" out :P|