Also, whoever put National Running Day and National Donut Day in the same week is both a genius and super ironic but I love it!
- Monday - 2 Miles - These were easy intermittent miles, this realy should've been a rest day but needed to get some more testing in!
- Tuesday - 4.5 Miles - Easy fun miles out to the bay!
- Wednesday - 3.25 Miles - National Running Day! I couldn't NOT run on this day!
- Thursday - Rest - Finally!
- Friday - 3.5 Miles - I probably should've taken another rest day but my legs were antsy! Also, needed to log some miles to make room for my free donut!
- Saturday - 9 Miles - Played a little #runchathunt and felt great!
- Sunday - 17 Miles - It was suppose to be 18 but it was so HOT here. I'm proud of the miles I did run though basically I wanted to just go home at every mile I got too. It was not a good run.
Happy running all!