- Monday - 15.5 mile bike ride - Love having a Monday holiday!
- Tuesday - 5 mile run - Honestly I can't remember if this was a good run or not, I think it was
- Wednesday - 6.5 miles - Went and did a track workout!
- Thursday - 4.5 miles - Back at the track!
- Friday - Rest day -
- Saturday - 2.5 miles - Easy laps at the track (seeing a pattern? Yep testing stuff for coming features!)
- Sunday - 13.1 - Diva Half Marathon! This is the second time I've run this race and I have a love/less than love relationship with it but I keep age group placing so it's a good day. Oh, and I set a new PR of 1:42:11. Woots!
To say this week was crazy would be an understatement. Work, life, side projects, and everything snowballed into one doozy of an exhausting week. Mix in me signing up last minute for a race and yep, that's my life!
That's my week in running! Now time for a nice afternoon nap and just to shut down for awhile. Later dudes!