So this week:
- Summer Movies - I went and saw Maleficent last weekend and it's a great summer movie, meaning it was just deep enough to be enjoyable but light enough that you reflected on how it was a nice diversion from life for awhile.
- Happy Kitty - I'm blessed to have a cat that kind of acts like a dog, he's just the best and when he's happy, I'm happy.
- Stir Peanut Butter - I like knowing it doesn't have as many "bad" ingredients but still has all the deliciousness! Peanut butter is def in my top 3 favorite foods, maybe even top 2!
- Getting Stuff Done - This week I recalibrated and got a ton done at work and in life. Nothing like feeling productive!
- Riding On My Bike w/ Tom Ameen Music - Since I've started to be a bike commuter, this means if I need to leave work to mail something or grab a coffee, I bike the mile to the downtown area. While biking, I love listening to the Tom Ameen - Piano and Pixie Dust Album for some lovely, relaxing Disney music while I wind through the tree covered neighborhoods, it's a nice 15 min break.