- Monday - Rest day - Was traveling so it was a long day and was definitely a rest day and I soaked in all the inspiration of the Boston Marathon!
- Tuesday - 4 miles - Easy run, had some route detours because of some sidewalk work going on but felt pretty good.
- Wednesday - 6 mile run - This was a great run! I felt good and was running a bit quicker which was great as a test for my next race!
- Thursday - 4 miles - Medium, easy run at around my expected race pace for my marathon!
- Friday - Very lazy rest day - My cat has been under the weather so I spent most of the day indoors relaxing with him and keeping him comfy
- Saturday - 4 miles - Took it at close to race pace and felt good
- Sunday - 8 easy miles - Took this run really relaxed and my legs felt great!
I'm feeling totally relaxed and prepared for my marathon next Sunday. Did you have a good week? Any runs in particular rev your engine?