- Science Friday - Love this podcast! It covers so many different things in science and it keeps me entertained and my brain thinking about other things while running.
- NPR Fresh Air - Great interviews and a broad range of topics. It's always a go to.
- This American Life - Like Fresh Air, lots of great stories but usually formatted in a more story telling format. It takes one topic and then looks at it from usually 3 very different lenses through indepth interviews.
- The Marathon Show - Want a running buddy but don't want to be dedicated to a specific time to run? Take Joe Taricani with you as he runs one of his hundreds of races. Informative and fun!
- Freakonomics Radio - Covers some fun topics from the lens of an economist. Keeps me on my toes and helps keep me up to date on some interesting topics.
What are you listening to?