Here we go!
- Let It Go - Frozen - I don't think I need to explain this one (especially if you read my WDW Marathon post ). This song has it all, good pace, great lyrics, and a TON of power! You can't help but sassy run to it!
- Dig a Little Deeper - Princess and the Frog - First, I LOVE Mama Oodie, she's a great character and second, this song rocks and really helps you dig a little deeper when those miles are feeling long.
- I Can Go the Distance - Hercules - This is the ultimate runner ballad, especially if you skip through the instrumental part. Thanks Disney!
- I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan - "Tranquil as a forest/But on fire within./Once you find your center/You are sure to win." Let's do this! I can run forever! Take that Huns!
- Universe of Energy - EPCOT Center - This is a throwback but I love it. It has that great classic EPCOT feel and it's just so fun! (In case you need a refresher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYoGfacCRM)
- You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! - Peter Pan - I feel like I could fly when I'm running sometimes and I love queuing this song up as I'm running in to MK!
- I've Got a Dream - Tangled - I use to put 'At Last I See the Light' on my list but then realized it overwhelms the emotions and when running this means hyperventilating = no fun. This song hits the spot though and is super fun to run sing-a-long/dance to.
- For the First Time In Forever - Frozen - So I made sure to space this one out but this one is blowing up my iPod too. So fun!
- In Summer - Frozen - So yep another one. This song is that BEST to run sing-a-long too. It has great lyrics and a great pace.
- Just Around the Riverbend - Pocahontas - So good! The way this song ebbs and flows (pun intended) is perfect for running so you can get some nice fartleks in! (Hehe... fart-leks... that will never not be funny to me)
|My cat generally gives me this look when I'm singing at the top of my lungs...|